Ways to Contribute
Send a check:
Make the check payable to SEAHEC, Inc.
Send the check to 1171 W. Target Range Rd., Nogales Az, 85621.
About the Scholarship Process
The scholarship process is open to all seniors who have ACTIVELY participated in the FHL club, have been accepted to college and have attempted to receive other financial assistance, e.g. FAFSA.
How to Apply:
Submit your application in person at Club meetings. Your FHL Club Program Coordinator will announce submission deadlines at Club meetings.
To apply for a scholarship, provide the following documentation to your SEAHEC FHL Club Program Coordinator:
- A resume documenting FHL club activities you participated in,
- An essay about your professional goals and how participating in FHL has contributed to those goals,
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher,
- Proof of application to college and financial aid:
- A copy of your letter of acceptance from a university,
- Your FAFSA confirmation form.
FHL Coordinator, Tashina Machain, and SEAHEC Executive Director review all applications.
For more information about the scholarship Application Process, contact Tashina Machain: firstname.lastname@example.org