We are always on the lookout for high quality, free to use health career resources for our students and readers. If you have resources that you would like to share, please review our guidelines below. If you think you have a good match, please send your information to email@example.com. Please understand that we will consider your request, but we do not promise to post it.
Resources should be of interest to health care providers, health professionals and students pursuing health careers, and are:
- not advertising,
- are free to use,
- don’t require users to provide personal information to access, for example, requiring email address, name or age to reveal search results.
- of substantial value to users,
- substantially different from existing content on our website.
Content we are most interested in include:
- Scholarship opportunities, especially those that can help defray the costs of attending highly rated brick and mortar institutions, particularly those in Arizona.
- Guidance on choosing a health career that is substantially different from content we already have.
- Tips for preparing, academically, financially and emotionally for college.
- Concrete data on real life earnings for graduates of health career/medical programs, especially as pertains to rural practice in rural southeast Arizona.
- Open job or volunteer opportunities available in rural southeast Arizona that can help students either prepare for college or pay for college.
- Resources that are in Spanish, about the above, targeted at parents.
Content we are not seeking at the moment:
- Information about online degree programs.